The next generation in cybersecurity.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FIREWALL 365 BY CONTACTING US.
Simple, sophisticated & affordable
Is your business an easy target for cyber criminals? It’s time to take these security threats seriously. True Owl’s Firewall 365 is designed to do just that. More than just equipment, Firewall 365 is a comprehensive service that keeps watch on your network at all times. It’s a revolutionary breakthrough in effectiveness and affordability for businesses with less than 500 employees.
You’re a businessperson, not a cybersecurity specialist.
And with Firewall 365, you don’t need to be. We’ve simplified this by creating a standardized configuration to deliver a many-fold increase in network security and utilize our security experts to customize the configuration for specific business’ needs.
All Firewall 365 deployments include security experts that monitor threats and update your firewall on a minute-by-minute basis. We analyze threats continuously and respond immediately to shut down attacks, 24x7x365.
Limit Your Exposure To:
The Next Generation In Cybersecurity
Firewall 365 is a comprehensive service that keeps watch on your network at all times. It’s a revolutionary breakthrough in effectiveness and affordability for small and midsize businesses.
Next Generation Firewall
Deep packet inspection of network traffic
Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
Machine learning & statistical methodologies
Avid Security Operations Center (SOC)
Firewall 365: Managed Next Generation Firewall Plan
- Filters the DNS request based on the domain rating
- Blocks the DNS request for known command and control (C&C) domains
- Local domain filter
- Log Storage
- Avid’s SIEM will store firewall logs for six-months. Firewalls typically store a day or less of data.
- Network Activity
- Visibility, correlation, automated response and remediation of network activity
- Machine Learning & Statistical Methodologies
- Machine learning and statistical methodologies to baseline normal behavior and incorporate real-time, actionable insights into irregular user behavior regarding business-critical data
- Unified data collection and analytics from diverse information sources including logs, performance metrics, security alerts and configuration changes
- Off-site backups of firewalls, emergency equipment replacement and rapid configuration modifications